Is it really a documentation bug regardless Gdk::Pixbuf::get_from_drawable()

Hello,

I found the Gdk::Pixbuf::get_from_drawable() method in the
documentation mentioned on the "Gdk::Drawable Class Reference" page. I
could not find method description on the "Gdk::Pixbuf Class
Reference". I typed this in Google and found this message:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2003-October/msg00200.html

Message is dated on Thu, 16 Oct 2003. It is explained there, that this
is a documenation bug. The question is this bug still exists and was
not added to the bugzilla? Seems it is not difficult to correct this
bug if it is.

Eugene.