Re: Submitting an example

On Sat, 2006-09-23 at 17:38 -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm getting ready to package an example to show how to do reparenting
> in a TreeView. Is there anything in particular that I need to include?
> I'm looking at adding a note to the change log and copy the header
> message included in other example files. Am I missing anything?

That should be fine. Ideally that will be all one patch, or a patch with
some extra files.

But if this is showing the use of get/set_value_impl(), I'm not sure
whether we want to make that an official example. I'd rather find out
from gtk-list whether there's some better way to do this.

www.openismus.com