Drawing 32b images on my Offscreen

Hi there :)

I have a Pixmap offscreen on which I draw lots of stuff (lines, polygons
etc..)... Fine !
... but not this far !...
When I try to draw a 32b PNG image on this pixmap (using
draw_rgb_32_image()), alpha channel is replaced by some white value :'(

I use a white gc (get_white_gc() on my window style) ... maybe It could come
from this (would there be a "transparent" gc ? ^^)

If you have any idea, it would be great ! :)

Thanks in advance :)