Static Gtkmm / libglademm on Windows

Hey there,

I have an application made on Linux using libglademm to load the Glade
XML file from which I get all my Gtkmm widgets etc. That bit's ok.

I can compile and run it on Windows using the shared libraries fine.

But to make it easier from the end-user's perspective I was wondering
whether anyone had any experience making static builds of Gtkmm /
libglademm win32 programs, so they wouldn't have to go round
installing the various runtime environments. (The resulting static
program would be larger, but that's not a problem).

Just after a few pointers on how this could be done.