Re: Xlib: unexpected async reply

I put the print out in the widget destructor and noticed that "Xlib: unexpected async reply" happens after some
iterations of removing.

Run enter
~CGlyphXMLElement: Child999
~CGlyphXMLElement: Child998
~CGlyphXMLElement: Child997
~CGlyphXMLElement: Child996
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x75b2)!
~CGlyphXMLElement: Child995
~CGlyphXMLElement: Child994
~CGlyphXMLElement: Child993
~CGlyphXMLElement: Child0

What can it be? Please, help who have any idea.