Re: Win32 Binaries

Surya Kiran Gullapalli wrote:
> Hello,
> I was trying to get win32 binaries for latest gtkmm/glibmm.  I looked at
> http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/
> and could not find the latest ones.
>
> are the latest binaries available somewhere or do i have to build them myself?

You mean gtkmm 2.10 ? Well, I was waiting for Ivan Wong (gladewin32) to
release his win32 installer for GTK+ 2.10, but as I haven't heard from
him for quite some time, I guess I will release a gtkmm 2.10 installer
in a day or two. You will have to look for alternatives for GTK+ 2.10
binaries though...

Stay tuned !

Cedric