Interested in taking over project?

Hi folks!

I'm looking for a new maintainer for Hardware Monitor, a system
monitoring applet for GNOME, written with gtkmm:

  http://www.cs.aau.dk/~olau/hardware-monitor/

The code is stable and mature, there are plenty of users and
translations, surprisingly few bug reports (~2-3 per year) and plenty
of opportunity for further improvements, e.g. fixing the applet up
with a plugin architecture or even getting it distributed with
mainline GNOME instead of the system monitor included in gnome-applets
(hardware-monitor is already hosted in the GNOME CVS repository).

I lack the time to do any serious new developments with the applet and
will need new hosting for it in about three months time. So it appears
to be a good moment to find a new maintainer.

Please contact me privately if you're interested.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.iola.dk/