Re: Error when firefox runs from application: (firefox-bin:15068): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_property_get():

> But at the most I get the following error:
> (firefox-bin:15068): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_property_get(): length value
> has wrapped in calculation (did you pass G_MAXLONG?)

This isn't an error, its a warning.
May it be, that your app behaves like you expected remains running only
if firefox( or iceweasel ;) ) is already running ?

Since I never did something like this, I can only offer two links:

and a guess that your should look into the manpages of fork() and exec()

MfG Maik