Re: how to get color from drawing area

On 10/19/06, konrad kwaskiewicz <konrad kwaskiewicz gmail com> wrote:
hi
can anyone tell me how to get color from drawing area
for example I want to know color of x=234,y=534;?
I've overlooked whole doc and found nothing...

konrad,
I gave you a suggestion when you asked this question a couple of days
ago (i.e. look at the GTK+ source code for GtkColorSelector,
specifically the grab_color_at_mouse() function).  Did you try it?
Did it not work?

--
jonner