Re: problems with scrolled_event()

I solved the problem with:
"double val1 = scrolledwiindow1 -> get_hscrollbar() -> get_value();"

But I got a new problem. :/ This seems only to work with one window. I
placed first only one scrolled window in one page of a notebook. But when I
place a second scrolled window in a new page of the same notebook I get
compiling errors. It tells me that I use it in the wrong way. Why is that
so? Is there another way of approaching this problem to avoid that conflict?