Popup menu position

Hello everybody,

I am trying to change the position of a popup menu in my main windows. I see that there is a function
popup (const SlotPositionCalc& position_calc_slot, guint button, guint32 activate_time)

but i don't know how to use this first argument. Could somebody give me a simple example of using this fucntion?

Thanks
Yao

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quel que soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.