Re: MenuList Auto-Import Linking Error

On 10/2/06, Scott Johnson <scottj cs umn edu> wrote:

Is there a newer version out that fixes these issues? I tried adding
--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc to the "Additional Linker Options" under
the project's build options in Code::Blocks (the IDE that I use), but it
doesn't seem to help.

The option to use is "-Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc", except if ld
is called explicitly and not through gcc.

Also, could you send me some sample code that triggers the auto-import
bug, or a tarball of your project if you can't come up with a simple
testcase.

Even better is to open a bugzilla entry...

Thanks !

Cedric