Re: full screen graphics display

Thanks so very much!  You gtkmm user guys are the best.

/*Bob Caryl*
Fiscal Systems,Inc.
256.772.8920 Ext. 108
http://www.fis-cal.com <http://www.fis-cal.com/>/

/This email message may contain privileged or confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use,
disseminate, distribute, copy or rely on this message or attachment in
any way. If you received this email message in error, please return by
forwarding the message and its attachment to the sender and then delete
the message and its attachment from your computer.

Neither Fiscal Systems, Inc., nor its affiliates, accept any liability
for any errors, omissions, corruption or virus in the contents of this
message or any attachments that arise as a result of e-mail transmission./