Re: Refresh Rate

Duncan,

I haven't the slightest really. My data is all single byte per pixel.
So I have to move it to 3 bytes per pixel somewhere along the way to
draw it to screen. (Whether or not its done implicitly by the
draw_gray_image). So I just use the pixmap to handle this for me.
Plus using the pixmap allows me to not have to worry about making sure
the data matches the current X screen format or what not.

Paul