Re: Win32 binaries for gtkmm 2.10

On 11/23/06, Jan Boehm <jan boehm ifp uni-stuttgart de> wrote:
Thanx for the binary package. I have one problem with the package,
though. MS Dependency Walker reports a dependency of gtkmm-2.4.dll and
others to cairomm-1.0.dll. However cairomm-1.0.dll is not included in
the installer (cairomm-1.0d.dll is).

Oops, forgot that one. cairomm-1.0d.dll is the debug DLL while
cairomm-1.0.dll is supposed to be the release/optimized one). I will
update my installer as soon as possible.

Is the support on http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/
discontinued?

Well, I was kindly asked to look for alternative hosting, hence the
temporary site http://www.gustin.be. But soon, win32 binaries for
gtkmm will be uploaded on the gnome ftp servers
(http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/), as already done with
my pygtk binaries.

Cedric