CellRendererCombo example

Hi ...

Sorry about all the questions I have to ask, but not even google is very helpful when it comes to Gtkmm coding :-)

The tutorial is quite nice, but we need a FAQ (wiki) for advanced issues, and comments to how Gtkmm and Gtk2 works.

I have been trying to make a TreeView with a CellRenderCombo but I fail to make it work (normal text entry editing works). I have also tried to find an example on how to use this in Gtkmm, but without success (even been looking into the Glom code).

Do anyone have a simple example of how this can be done in gtkmm, so I can watch and learn ?

/BL