TreeStore expand branch

Hi ...

I have been coding a few Gtkmm application, and it is a really
productive tool when used together with glade.

I have made a few TreeViews and connected a some TreeStores to the view,
and all works very nicely. But when I render tree data from my tree
store and view these for the first time the tree is collapsed inside the
view.

Are there anyway to tell the treestore (or iterator or row) to expand
the branch, instead of the default collapse ?

/BL