Re: [Fwd: Re: where is error? (Glib::spawn_async)]
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Jonathon Jongsma <jonathon jongsma gmail com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: where is error? (Glib::spawn_async)]
- Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 01:32:35 +0100
On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 21:34 -0600, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> Ach. Note to self: look for overloaded functions before declaring
> something a bug. Thanks for pointing that out. Sorry for the
> misinformation earlier.
If this wasn't clear then we probably need to improve the reference
documentation. Could someone file a bug about that, please?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev