Re: Win32 Binaries

Hello!

Hehe, you said first you want to use Visual C++ 8. Visual C++ 7.1 is not
supported by gtkmm 2.8 (due to compiler bugs in Visual C++ 7.1).

Yeah. Thats right. I"ve a vs8 compiler at home and at work, the latest i had
was 7.1. Okay. I'll try this at home and will report problems if any.
the m.lib dependency has come from a pkgconfig(.pc) file. so even if i try
on vs8 compiler, m.lib dependency will still be there. Should i remove it
first before compiling?

Yes. Under Visual C++ 8 the system libs are a little bit different. I use:

gtkmm-2.4.lib
gdkmm-2.4.lib
glibmm-2.4.lib
atkmm-1.6.lib
pangomm-1.4.lib
sigc-2.0.lib
atk-1.0.lib
gdk_pixbuf-2.0.lib
gdk-win32-2.0.lib
cairo.lib
glib-2.0.lib
gmodule-2.0.lib
gobject-2.0.lib
gthread-2.0.lib
gtk-win32-2.0.lib
iconv.lib
intl.lib
pango-1.0.lib
pangoft2-1.0.lib
pangowin32-1.0.lib
winmm.lib
version.lib

The project is a win32 project. The _tWinMain() just register my application icon and then call the main() function (that's the only difference to the Unix target).

Regards,
Frank