Re: Win32 Binaries

On 5/30/06, Frank Naumann <fnaumann boerde de> wrote:
Hello!

> I've used Visual C++ 7.1 compiler. The output of compilation is shown below.

Hehe, you said first you want to use Visual C++ 8. Visual C++ 7.1 is not
supported by gtkmm 2.8 (due to compiler bugs in Visual C++ 7.1).
Yeah. Thats right. I"ve a vs8 compiler at home and at work, the latest i had was 7.1. Okay. I'll try this at home and will report problems if any.
the m.lib dependency has come from a pkgconfig(.pc) file. so even if i try on vs8 compiler, m.lib dependency will still be there. Should i remove it first before compiling?

Surya