Re: Button depressing

This introduces a race condition, where if the user toggles the
button while the flag is set you loose the event.  The semantics
of the boolean need to be "ignore one event" and then the handler
needs to clear the boolean itself.  Then both events will be
handled correctly, no matter what order they appear.

Doug