Re: gtk_widget_class_install_style_property

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 18:56 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
[snip]
> HOWEVER, I suspect it will be enough to call the Glib::ObjectBase
> constructor with your custom GType name, like in this unrelated example,
> which uses the result of typeid() to get a typename string, because it
> also needs its own GType:
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtkmm/examples/cellrenderercustom/cellrendererlist.cc?view=markup

Yes, this does allow us to create a new GType that we should be able to
use in an rc file for theming.

I've tried to get that working here:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtkmm/examples/book/custom/custom_widget/mywidget.cc?view=markup
But while parsing my rc file:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtkmm/examples/book/custom/custom_widget/custom_gtkrc?view=markup

I get this error:
"
custom_gtkrc:3: error: invalid identifier `examplescale', expected valid
identifier
"

Maybe someone knows what I am doing wrong.

www.openismus.com