Re: Use of any interface designer - is it worthy?

On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 04:06 -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> I tend to consider most of my creations less than visually stunning.

Perhaps there's a correlation -- when you're doing your interface code
by hand getting things like spacing and borders right can seem more
trouble than it's worth, and it may never get done.

Then we come to the question of whether having a pretty interface is
worthwhile, of course.  I must confess to living my life strictly by the
holy Gnome HIG.

Anyway, I use glade for everything except one small project.  On that
project, I really regretted not using it.

John