Re: Gtkmm package for Red Hat

Mickael Drean wrote:
Hi there,

Where can i find Gtkmm package for linux RedHat Entreprise? I can't use "yum" because the PC is not connected to the internet and I won't be autorized to connect it.

gtkmm is part of Fedora Extras, so your best bet is to download the SRPMs from http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/ and compile them on your system. I'd try the SRPMs from FC-3, the dependencies should be ok for RHEL.