Re: custom treemodel?
- From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: paul linuxaudiosystems com
- Cc: "Andrew E. Makeev" <andrew solvo ru>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, gtkmm list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: custom treemodel?
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:24:29 +0200 (CEST)
>> > even cooler if it actually derived from some STL abstract type,
>> What kind of type do you mean exactly? Standard C++ containers are not
>> meant to be used as base classes. They do conform to standard
>> types/requirements, but I think those are just concepts rather than
> i do this quite often actually. but what i really meant was to derive
> from the abstract classes behind the instances. e.g. Sequence, Container
> etc. rather than vector, list. these are real classes i believe.
No, I don't think so, though it might be vendor-specific:
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev