Re: Build envrionment

On 5/16/06, Paul Davis <pjdavis engineering uiowa edu> wrote:

[SNIP]

> First off:
> $ jhbuild sanitycheck
> Could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog
>
> I figured this is harmless so I didn't pay it much attention.

So maybe not entirely harmless.  I got a couple errors so far trying to
build docs.  Is there a fix for this I'm not seeing?

Paul

You'll probably need to install the docbook xsl stylesheets from your
distribution.  On Debian / ubuntu I believe it's caled docbook-xsl.
I'm not sure about other distributions.

jonner