Re: Gtk style

Well, in fact my problem was much more about the image on the button. I finally succeed to see it by doing this :

Gtk::Button* But1= manage (new Gtk::Button(Gtk::Stock::OK)
But1->get_image()->show();

dlg.add_action_widget(*But1,Gtk::RESPONSE_OK);

thanks for you help anyway ;-)

Mick

2006/5/16, Jonathon Jongsma < jonathon jongsma gmail com>:
On 5/15/06, Rob Benton < rob benton conwaycorp net> wrote:
> Mickael Drean wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> >   I'm quite desapointed because I'm trying to have a small icon toolbar
> > by changing Gtk style with the small Gtk app "Theme selector". When i
> > succeed to have toolbar as i want, there is no more picture on button
> > (create with a Gtk::Stock).
> >
> >   Is there a way to have a small icon toolbar AND button with picture?
> >

> > I know that's probably a stupid question, but i couldn't succeed to
> > solve this basic problem....
> >
> > Thanks for all
> >
> > Mick
> >

> I've tried using Gtk::ToolbarStyle :
>
> http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Toolbar.html
>
> But selecting BOTH_HORIZONTAL only gives me an icon and no text.

I believe that setting TOOLBAR_BOTH_HORIZ will display only an icon
for 'unimportant' toolbar items and an icon with text beside it for
'important' toolbar items.  So if you want both icon and text, you'll
have to make sure that you tell gtkmm that your item is important (see
set_is_important():
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1ToolItem.html#a33895835f121fdf68fd02726a626ecf)