Gtk style

Hi everybody,

  I'm quite desapointed because I'm trying to have a small icon toolbar by changing Gtk style with the small Gtk app "Theme selector". When i succeed to have toolbar as i want, there is no more picture on button (create with a Gtk::Stock).

  Is there a way to have a small icon toolbar AND button with picture?

I know that's probably a stupid question, but i couldn't succeed to solve this basic problem....

Thanks for all

Mick