Re: docs tarball

On Mar 21, 2006, at 9:13 AM, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
On 3/21/06, Doug McLain <doug nostar net> wrote:
I've been trying on an off for quite a few weeks to download the tarball:

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/gtkmm-2-4-docs.tar.gz

I always get a partial download. Can someone fix this, or point me to a
location of another tarball somewhere please?  Thx.

Doug

I'm frankly not quite sure what that tarball is.  I'm guessing that
it's the documentation of gtkmm, glibmm (and gnomemm?) all rolled into
one package, but I can't seem to download it either.  The
documentation can be built from the source tarballs, however.  So if
you already have the source, you may not need to download the
documentation tarball.

It's the gtkmm-2.4 docs only. No glibmm, no gnomemm.

If you're on Debian, the Debian GTKmm doc packages are excellent.