Re: Objective-C glib wrapper

Hi Marcin,

"- Is glib designed for this (and if yes, isn't it only for C++?)?"

As I understand it, glib was designed in a very similar way to gtk,
and so, the experience of wrapping it should be the same as that of
wrapping gtk. gtk has been wrapped to lots of languages already, see
here for info:

http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html

"- Where could I start? I've seen glibmm package uses some *.ccg/*hg
templates to generate C++ wrapper, could I use the same tool?"

I've seen mention in various places of an objective-C gtk wrapper,
although all I can find is general gnome bindings which seem to
include the gtk bits.

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-objc/

But it looks like it hasn't been modified for years. Might give you an
idea of what is required though.

Good luck!
Rob