Re: hiding columns on certain rows

Murray Cumming wrote:

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 09:14 -0300, Claudio Polegato Junior wrote:
Jason Burchfield escreveu:
I have a Gtk::TreeView with two columns. Is there any way to hide a column on certain rows? I use a Gtk::TreeStore and I use a CellRendererToggle in the first column. I only want the Toggle shown on the children rows. Is this possible?
Hi,

 Yes, it's possible. Two ways:
[snip]

I suspect that Gtk::CellRenderer::property_visible() would be much
simpler.

Thanks Gtk::CellRenderer::property_visible() works great.

--
Jason Burchfield
CAS, Inc.