Re: Convenience utility for Glade users

On 6/30/06, Bob Caryl <bob fis-cal com> wrote:
Hello all,

I have found Glade to be a very useful tool.  I use it in conjunction
with libglademm (using the Gnome::Glade::Xml::create_from_buffer
method), and because I have a phobia about my executables being
dependent on "load files" I wrote a utility that takes the standard
Glade project file (e.g. foo.glade) and converts it into an include file
that contains the Glade XML converted into a const char * literal.  The
output also encloses the entire thing in a macro wrapper.  This can be
downloaded here:

http://users/nehp.net/rcaryl/xmltocsource-0.09.tar.gz

cool.

Looks like it should be http://users.nehp.net/rcaryl/xmltocsource-0.09.tar.gz