displaying images

Hi everybody! I am a beginner in GTK and Linux, and I
am doing an application...

When I run my program, the window that I designed is
displayed, then when the "start" button is pressed, a
thread is created and calls a function (in my c++
code) which enters in an infinite loop in where I
capture every frame from a camera, then I take this
images into different filters and other kind of
processing.
In every moment, a sigc function in the main loop
event is seeing a flag that says: "the frame is ready,
put it into a pixbuf and display it", if the flag is
set, another function is called which puts the image
into a pixbuf and displays it... that works fine!!

Now, I want that when I press a button, another image
(an image generated after the different filters) be
displayed in another part of my window.
To do this, I put ImageMagick functions in the
different class functions in order to save every image
each time a filter-function is called... but, when I
do this, the image being displayed  seems to be
altered by this action because it doesnt display
well...

I dont know what is the problem since I am not putting
the images in pixbufs yet or treating to display
them.. . I just save this images in files...
I dont know if you could tell me what I am doing
wrong..

I hope, someone help me. Every comment would be
appreciated!!

Thanks

Correo Yahoo!