Re: networking programming uisng gtkmm??

On 6/5/06, Xiangfei Jia <xjianz gmail com> wrote:
I used Qt long time ago for network programming. Qt provides http, ftp and
other network related communication classes.

Now I'm using gtkmm. Does gtkmm provides this kind of network API at all?
(just checked gtkmm API, found nothing)

How can I do network programming using gtkmm, considering platform
independence?

Thanks!!!

gtkmm is a graphical toolkit only.  No networking libraries are included in it.