Re: Dialog with aspect ration won't resize (win32/mingw)

Cedric,

In my other posting ("Can't enforce ..." hit the 'send' button
prematurely), I supplied a modification to the demo dialog code that
illustrated the ratio problem. Can you, please, compile it on your
installation and tell me if you can resize it?

thanks,
-Vlad