Can't enforce Dialog's aspect ration under win32

Hi,

I am in process of porting some software from Linux to windows (msys/mingw).

The piece of code that sets up a Dialog's aspect ration works flawlessly on Linux - user can resize the dialog and the ratio is enforced.

On Windows, however, the same code would not let the user to resize the window. I modified the stock dialog example to illustrate the problem.

gtkmm-2.4 - 2.8.4
gtk+-win32-2.0
2.8.14

Any input would be highly appreciated.

-Vlad

P.S. I am also looking for a complete Gtkmm application exampe that is known to compile and work on both platforms.