Re: gnome_program_init with Gnome::Main

I have a note about this in my Makefile.am:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/glom/glom/Makefile.am?view=markup

And here is where I use gnome_program_init():
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/glom/glom/main.cc?view=markup

Note that I don't use Gnome::Main. I use Gtk::Main, probably because
Gnome::Main didn't support Glib::OptionContext at the time, and I wanted
to call Gnome::Gda::init() with the same argc/argv.

I also use Bakery. I guess that initializes Gnome::Vfs for me.

I hope this helps. Gnome::Main is a bit odd.