C++ Portable Components: poco

Hello!

What your're thinking about this "all in wonder" library
        HP:
        http://appinf.com/poco/info/index.html

        Sourceforge:
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/poco

It's under boost-license and has been written for embedded system.
I wrote a ebuild for my gentoo system and it takes about 14MB (without
docs)
        localhost poco # equery size poco
        [ Searching for packages matching poco... ]
        * size of dev-cpp/poco-1.1.2
                   Total files : 417
                   Total size  : 13907.10 KiB

The reason why I'm asking this list is . . . will I be flamed if I'm
going to use this kind of none-community libs?

Maik