Re: gtkmm wiki

> Hello!
>
> I searched for a gtkmm-wiki for being able to share my spare
> knowledge ;) with other people. What I found was this post:
>     http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gtkmm&m=111590792131148&w=2
>
> Are there some news about this?

I've been thinking more about this recently too.

GNOME has a wiki. And I just created a gtkmm page there:
http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm

This should be linked from the gtkmm documentation overview page. Sorry,
I'm not at my regular computer right now.

Note that I still want online-editable documentation, but this is
currently waiting on the Google Summer Of Code 2006 "library.gnome.org"
project, which is trying to implement this generically.

www.openismus.com