Re: Win32 port: glimmconfig.h: no such file or directory

On Jul 10, 2006, at 8:08 AM, Salvatore Iovene wrote:
Hi,
I just installed gtkmm-devel-2.8.8-2.exe and the following two files
appear to be missing:

glibmmconfig.h
glibconfig.h

Hence the compilation of even the most basic example fails because of
these missing files.

Is it a known issue? What can I do to fix my problem?

I'm not sure where the Windows installation puts these files, but on a *Nix-ish box they aren't in the normal include location. They are in $PREFIX/lib/glib-2.0/include and $PREFIX/glibmm-2.4/include. Poke around in there. If you're using pkg-config to obtain your preprocessor flags, it should automatically include those directories in the include file search path.

HTH,
- Michael