Re: Win32: get the HWND

Hi,

Afaics, there is indeed a GDK_WINDOW_HWND macro, but it's #ifdef'ed out
normally, and requires the INSIDE_GDK_WIN32 macro to be defined, so I
assume it's only for when you are actually doing development of gdk itself.

There also is this function:

HWND hWnd = gdk_win32_drawable_get_handle(gdk_window);

which should do what you want.

Greets,

Lieven van der Heide

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:12:24 +0200, Salvatore Iovene