Re: CellRenderer Question

Surya Kiran Gullapalli wrote:

Hi,
I'm working with gtkmm-2.4 version 2.8.8.

I've a treeview with list store as its model. The columns of the list store are editable. I can edit the columns, by clicking in the appropriate cell. On clicking, text entry appears in place of the cell, indicating the cell is editable. How can i programmatically show the text entry of the cell, i.e., i want to show the user the text entry of the cell, with out the user clicking on the cell.? how can i do that.

Gtk::TreeView class has a method set_cursor() where you could specify row, col and "start_editing" flag to start editing cell at runtime. I'd recommend to read GTKMM doc files and FAQs.

Regards,
-andrew