Re: Expander's activate signal

(I haven't looked at the list messages since Thursday, so this comes
a bit late.)

Thanks Murray for pointing that out, now I realize that the docs
in the Fedora package are old enough and lack those two passages
("Normally...") and that I should simply download and use the latest.

P.S. It's not in the 2.8.2 archive as well though, and is in gtkmm-docs.
I guess it was added in the meantime.