Best method to port an Unix application on Win32

Hi All,

First, thanks at all for this great library :)

Now my question: What is the best method to port a
Linux/Unix application
using Gtkmm, libglademm, libxml++ and the Unix socket
api with a lot of plugins (.so).

On the web, I found two methods :
- Makefile.mingw used by gaim and inkscape : mingw
- autotools (already used in my program) : cygwin +
mingw

In all case, I use the Gtkmm port from:
http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/

I have try the autotools method, but some problem
appear to configure my cygwin environment to run
autotools.

Have you an idea ?

Goth.