Re: TreeView

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 06:14, Bob Caryl wrote:
Murray Cumming wrote:

>[snip]
>

>I've never used it, but TreeModel::foreach*() should do it:
>http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1TreeModel.html#11fbc9b39c01210e525e7b6cdf91f66f
>
>Murray Cumming
>murrayc murrayc com
>www.murrayc.com
>www.openismus.com

I have used it, and it works like a champ.
I have also used TreeModel::foreach(), extensively, and it does indeed work like a champ. But it works like a champ in exactly the same way as foreach_iter() works like a champ, which is not exactly the way I wished. But as otherwise mentioned I do have a usable workaround, so its nothing like a critical complaint.  Thanks anyway!

Ed.

Bob