Re: main window not redrawing after dialog closes

Emilian Nowak wrote:
Every program should have different thread for non-gui operations especially
if it makes, a lot of computing/data processing.
Read about Glib::Thread
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/glibmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGlib_1_1Thread.html
and all other resources available on Internet about multi-threaded
applications.

Have you (or anybody else) ever used this Glib::Thread class before? I tried building one of their examples but I'm missing something:

rbento rbento1204:gtkmm$ g++ `pkg-config --cflags --libs glibmm-2.4` dispatcher.cc /tmp/ccnaD1W0.o(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZN4Glib11thread_initEP17_GThreadFunctions+0xd): In function `Glib::thread_init(_GThreadFunctions*)':
: undefined reference to `g_thread_init'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status