MyEntryBox

Having a Gtk::Entry is not enough, since this object is always accompanied by a title.
Thus I am racking my brains trying to figure out how to create a class that will display a Gtk::Entry with a correspondig title.
To do this I first thought of writing a class that derives from Gtk::VBox, and add a Gtk::Label for the title, and a Gtk::Entry to it. Howevery, this approach will live me reimplementing most of the Gtk::Entry's member funcions in my class, since I will need to have access to the Gtk::Entry's member function.
My question is, how can I have a class that will display the a title and an Entry box?

TIA

* You cannot exercise your power to a point of humiliation.
- Jean Chretien

* It's amazing how the small seeds of distrust and misunderstanding
can yield a crop of hate and death...

* If that document has fine printing anywhere, just chuck it in the garbage
- Jorge Escalante
Ma'assalama! Adiós! bye!

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com