Gtk::Box::pack_* members

I've got a problem with the boxes: they have two members pack_start()
and pack_end(). I'll use S to express pack_start and E for pack_end. I
pack 1, 2 and 3:

- SSS and SSE have the same result: 123
- SEE gives 132
- SES gives 132
- ESE gives 231
- ...

The thing is, I had to try SSS, SSE, SEE and SES to be able to predict
the order of the following combinations...

IIUC, the box sort of has a queue and a stack, pack_start is queue.push
and pack_end is stack.push. Then, to view the box, it pops everything
from the queue and then pops everything from the stack... Is it correct?

Confusingly,
Nowhere man
--
nowhere man levallois eu org