Button in a dialog

	Hi, there !

	Okay, only one more question.  o:-)

	using gtkmm 2.4, and glade and Anjuta.

	I have a dialog "dlgProperties", in which I need a help button to
display some information, but *not* finish the dialog. glade/glademm
created the source code for me (inside the constructor):

	dlgProperties->add_action_widget(*butHelp, Gtk::RESPONSE_HELP);

	My problem is that this makes the dialog to be finished, and I just
want it to display some info and let the dialog continue with its
processing until the user presses the button "Close", which works
correctly.

	So I tried:

	dlgProperties->add_action_widget(*butHelp, Gtk::RESPONSE_NONE);

	But didn't worked out. I really want the button in the area in which it
appears, near to the close button, but I don't want it to close the
dialog after displaying the help info.

	How can I do that ?

	Salud !

		Baltasar

--

PBC -- J. Baltasar García Perez-Schofield
jbgarcia en uvigo de es  http://webs.uvigo.es/jbgarcia/