Re: Update for the gtkmm tutorial about Debian

While I can't speak for anybody else, I've found that contributions
and criticisms are quite welcome.  Like all open-source projects,
there's a shortage of manpower so obviously bugs with a patch attached
are likely to be implemented more quickly.
It's always good to have more people using gtkmm.  As you're learning,
feel free to suggest ways that the documentation is unclear or could
be improved as well.

Jonner